Sunday, September 11, 2011

Recipe: Frozen Banana Bites

This is a really easy snack that I love to make when I've purchased too many bananas and need to use them up quickly.

It only takes two ingredients: Bananas and chocolate =)

1.  Peel bananas and slice.  Lay out on cookie sheet that is covered in wax paper.

2.  Melt chocolate (I use dark chocolate) in microwave in a small zip-lock bag for a short time (45 seconds).  Squeeze chocolate in bag to make sure it is fully melted.  Snip corner of bag.

3.  Squeeze bag and drizzle chocolate over bananas.



4.  Place cookie sheet in freezer until chocolate drizzle is frozen.  Remove from cookie sheet and put into freezer-safe storage container.

5.  Eat frozen whenever you want!  Yum!

2 comments:

Fifi said...

yummmmmm!! I love frozen banana's!!

I've been hopping around crafty links this morning and found your page. Looking forward to more of your posts.

Your newest follower!

Elise said...

Thanks Fifi! So glad you enjoy my blog!